Story 297

It started when I was in second grade. A classmate of mine started.telling everybody I stank, and had them all chant 'burned rubber' whenever I was around. It stoped for a while when I was in third grade, but soon started again. The same classmate claimed she was a better singer than me. Everybody backed her up, told me it was true. They told me that I was annoying, and that I was a terrible singer. I stopped singing for a month. In fourth grade, my dad went overseas with the army. People knew better than to constantly bully me, but it still happened. Fith grade was occasional.

Then I moved to the middle school.

I began getting teased because my hair was cut in a Bob, since I had just donated 12 inches. I got teased for being the shortest person in my class. I got teased mercilessly about EVERYTHING. But I also made some good friends. Seventh grade came. It was the same situation. But worse, much worse. It escalated. I was put in counseling for suicidal thoughts. Finally, we reach eighth grade. This was the worst year. There was another girl. Let's call her Bully #1. She pulled my hair. She pushed me up and down stairs. She pinched me and hit me. On wreaths across America day, she took my flag, snapped it in half, and threw it down a hill. Then she tried to throw me down a hill. One day, our teachers had let the whole grade outside during last period. I was laying on a hill, talking to my friends and soaking up the sunshine, when she started to kick me down the hill. Now, this was around the time wheb most of my friends deserted me. They began to call me a mean, disgusting, derogatory nickname. It spread, and the whole school began to call me that. They put gum in my hair. And in a textbook, they wrote that I was a Slug, a Bitch, a Whore, a Skank, and countless other things. It went on until the end of the year. Now, I'm about to go to high school. Wish me luck . . .

Jayjthebigmouth