Story 330

I'm not really sure if it's bullying, but I'll say it anyway.

It all started in year 4.I Was one of the youngest in my class. I loved books. Literally all the girls in my class were my friends, but BFF1 and BFF2 were my best friends.

That's when hell broke loose.

One day, BFF1 and 2 dared me to do something (can't remember what) but it was really nasty, and I didn't like it.

They laughed while I was doing it.

I thought of telling my mum, but I thought I was going to be in big trouble then. So I kept my mouth shut.

As time went on, the dares got even worse. One day they even dared me to show my underwear! (I'm a girl by the way)

Then I thought of cutting myself. I tried to cut, but every time I wanted to I failed. I didn't manage to cut a single scar. And so the feeling just get worse.

My mum saved my life.

She asked me about school life, and I lied, it was OK. But then I told her about all the dares they forced me to do, and so the next school day, it was solved.

It was actually BFF2 who thought of the dares and told to BFF1 to say them out loud.

My teacher told me, and from then on, all those depressing feelings went away, and I was my joyful being once more.

But let me tell you this: Bullying does hurt- a lot. Bullies, don't do the dares that will make someone uncomfortable or sucidal. Just imagine if you were the victim of bullying?

If you like to ask any questions, my Wattpad is: @TaliaReads. I hope you enjoyed this.