Story 483

I.. Here.. Actually is the 'bully'..

I don't intend to 'bully' the person, but it's just that her guts is annoying the hella shit outta me..

We were once friends, although one day she started excluding one of my friend-- actually best friend.. She teases her about how she's 1 year younger than us.. Also once our science teacher told us about like the bones and stuff how the younger ones are fragile or something [memory isn't as clear..], the ex-friend of mine told my best friend that she's gonna break her bones and stuff.. She was being a 'bitch' and so me my best friend #2 confronted how my ex-friend kept on teasing or I call it 'bullying' my best friend #1..

Then a new year came by, back to school etc.. My ex-friend was so freaking annoying that I couldn't take it anymore.. I started acting mean and shit to her... Etc. etc. but I'm trying not to like be much of a bitch anymore and ignore her annoying guts, but just her presence/hearing her name annoys my shit so much..

---•••---

PS. I think people don't intend to bully others.. But some might intend to, but most don't.. They have quite a reason behind it...

It's either they got bullied, they're having a hard time but they do not know neither want to express his or her feelings.. They want others to feel the same pain as she or he is feeling..

Please do know the reason behind their bullying..