Submission 779

I was bullied throughout my life. Once, there was two of my 'best friends' and they continued to bully me, such as, name calling, physical contact, and they did the same to my real best friend. One day, we were playing a game, involving a ball, which was my true best friend's. The 'best friends' continued to cheat and call us names and continued to push us around. I was fed up with all of this so I couldn't contain my anger. I yelled at them saying, "You guys aren't true friends, we are both new here and all you have been doing is being big bullied... and I'M FED UP WITH IT. PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE AND HAVE A NICE DAY" I continue to rage and play the game with my friend as she still was shocked to what I said. A few minutes later a teacher came over and pulled my and my friend aside. She said, "I seen what you did over there... and that wasn't very nice of you to scream at the poor little girls. I will have you to sent to the counselor with the two girls. You could have gotten suspended from school from yelling at them" I nearly screamed and her in anger. All I did was sit on a wall and cry next to my best friend, my only friend at that terrible school. Everyone kept asking why we had to sit out or why we were crying. In my mind, I told them to fuck off, but my friend just said 'Issues'. It was way more than issues.

About 30 minutes later, we were called up to the counselor. Once we got their we sat in the chairs next to the 'bullies' and began discussing why I yelled at them earlier. I told the Counselor everything that was the truth, and almost everything I said, the 'bullies' made a remark of how I was lying. I continued to cry as no one but my Best friend took my side. The counselor was all like "It's almost the end of the year anyways. Just ignore each other" at the end of the 'chat'. I went to call my mother because I had a mental/physical breakdown. She wasn't on my side either. She yelled at me for some reason. This is ONE of my true stories of my terrible, bullied life....