Submission 543

When I first moved into my neighborhood I was kind of scared to do anything bad. I met a boy who was my only friend, I had a crush on him but never told him ever. Word got around the neighborhood saying I liked him, He avoided me for awhile. A few months later he would give me hugs and say "I love you *******", I believed him. All my peers started shipping us together saying "Gingers love gingers".

Once I started six grade I had made quite a few friends, They were there for me until the one asked me "Did you hear what he said about you" I didn't know what she was talking about. "He called you his hoe".

Never did I ever think he would do that to me, I never asked him if it was true. A year later this still went on he called me ugly, fat, worthless, a slut, everything you could imagine. I wasn't as bothered with it now. He always want sex or something to do with sex.(I never did it)

Once 7th grade started he got one of his friends (which was one of my friends ) to start hurting me, Once on the bus she called me "A women with a bloody vagina and a cock sucker" Everyone laughed I didn't pay attention to her, Till this day sometimes she'll say "Close your legs".

They still do this to me, But not as often. I still live in that neighborhood with the scars on my arms, and the diary(s) that have what exactly happened.