Submission 1080

I'm not fluent in english so I apologize for the grammar mistakes.

My bullying story starts in 4th grade. There were these two girls and they were two years older than me. Whenever I walked pass them, they would say something like: "ugly, stupid, etc.". I was scared to tell them anything in fourth grade but as I got to fifth grade bullying became so annoying and I started to talk back to them. One day( in fifth grade), I was coming home from school and as I walked by them they shouted " ugly" and I shouted "anorexic" back to the bully 1. I started running as fast as possible but they were faster. As soon as they got to me, bully 2 grabbed me for my hair and bully 1 punched me in the stomach and even worse was the fact that these kids from my class were standing there and just laughed at me. I went home and didn't cry because I knew I was stronger than them. After that in sixth grade, this guy from my class would always insult me because of my teeth. One day, during the english class, we were talking about inner beauty and teacher said that inner beauty makes you a person and that is what makes you beautiful and this guy (out of blue) shouts : " Thank God for that, because if we looked at *my name* face only thing we could see is this ugly teeth of hers." at first I felt like crying but I told myself I was stronger than him so when the bell rang I came up to him ( he was shorter than me) and just looked down and said: "If we looked at you, we couldn't see anything cause' you're too short." I could see that he was pissed, but he couldn't do anything to me because I was taller and stronger. In seveth grade I got into a fight my best friend(she hanged out with lot of guys) and she turned everybody she could possibly turn against me. I was depressed than and started to cut. I was never hospitalized because it wasn' t too deep. My mom and dad were fighting a lot at the time and one day my brother and I got into a fight because of popcorns (I know it is stupid) and my dad got so pissed of that he hit me right in face in front of my mum and brother. I got a mental breakdown that evening and in the moment after he hit me i screamed at my dad that I don' t want see him ever again and that I'm sick of him. He got extremely mad at me but he got over it. I love my dad but he has been really annoying recently. He comes back from work all frustrated and he yells at me for every little thing eg. If he sees the TV remote on the couch instead of table he will start screaming at me or my brother. My mother has been there for me when I needed her.

Advice: If you're bullied please talk to an adult you trust. If you don't have anyone to talk to, you can start a diary and you can write down anything that bothers you there and below that just write an encouraging quote or an advice for yourself. It helped me. You can direct message me on wattpad : @KlaraMandic