Story 277

It started in first grade when there was a girl who would always push me off the track during recess. She would always physically bully me and the teachers would suspend her and give her detention. But she still wouldn't stop until in second grade they decide that she was never allowed back in our school. Sadly the bullying didn't stop with her, because after she left the boys on my grade would continue to bully me only because I would barely hang out with the girls and I would act like a boy. Some of them would even consider me a boy and call me a boy. I would try standing up for myself but it didn't work and the teachers didn't do anything because they never noticed or cared. In fifth grade I made friends with a group of five girls who could care less about my boyish acts and ways. I'm in eighth grade now and the bullying still continues, but with the help of my little group of friends. I have learnt that these boys only bully because they find fun for there amusement. Sadly the bullying didn't stop at school it spread to my swimming and my church. The only people who bully me are the guys because I'm different from all the other girls. I don't care if I hang out with only guys and we're guy cloths along with the fact that I like horror movies and playing killing games. I've learnt to forget the haters and remember those who love and care about me. Those who make me smile and laugh or the ones who keep me going everyday. I couldn't have asked for better friends. The bullying continues but I don't let it get to me as much as it used to. And hopefully one day the bully's will get bored and stop.