Submission 892

I would like to tell you about my experience for being a bullying victim since i was 10 (until now, im 15years old)

It started when i was 4th grade, my parents was force me to move into a school that not really far from my home.

I met new people and they like... u know, they like laughing at me ant started to calling me bulldog. Its really embrassing and im just like crying every they (bulliers) calling me with a name like that. The teacher was anfry with them and told them to be polite to me over and over again but it doesnt work.

But thats okay, ill pass it, they regret for bullying me cause when we got the result of final examination, i got the high scores.

Then i went to junior high school, and again, i got bullied. They usually caling out my name and make a shame about me, i feel so stressed all the time. Why people who dont know can say anything that is not true about me? With no excuse?

They also bullying me in twitter (cyberbullying). They mention out my username and say like something funny about me.

I realize, i wasnt born to be beuatiful girl like the others, but why dont u guys respect me just like you respect the queen of junior high school?!

And then i passed it and they feel like regret because again, i got the high score result in national examination.

It continues til now but i guess i will not get the high score again, because i feel the effect of being bullying victim when i was in junior high school, i feel unhappy? Dont have any spirit to face the life, i dont know how long it takes, but i hope i can get my happines again as soon as possible.