Submission 868

Q) what type of bullying did you experience

A) verbal, cyber, teaseing, and bitches talking behind my back

Q) how old were you when it all started

A) 4

Q) what did the bullies do to you

A) there was a very long list, ill share some. they started calling me "fat" "stupid" "ugly", but it would effect a 4 year old now. but now there are back stabbers, also known as "fake ice girls".

they would write songs and sing them to my face, here is one that i remember "hey bitch, just you see your as fat as can be,so go to hell, because you smell, like crapppp" just sing that to yourself, and imagine the whole class singing it at you. it was awful, even my best friend sings that to my face, and says shit about me and behind my back. the fine line is i have one nice friend, and one shit one. the shit one will turn the nice one nasty some day i just know it. and life became a self harm story when this girl came to school and was a total bully to evryone.

Q) did you fall into a depression or suicidal state

A) yes, and i wish to die. i am going suisidal fast and my deppression is very survire, i took the doctors test, and it told me i was in a very bad area.

QUESTION: i want to alsk the bulies something.

why, why must you do this to us. we know about our flaws, and our cuts are not funny. and will you be so happy to make someone die, so you can have your stupid gag?

i need to tell you bullies something,

calling someone fat, wont make you any skinner. calling someone stupid, wont make you any smarter and ruining someones life, certanly wont make you any happier, all you can do in life, is try to solve the problem in front of you, and dragging someone innocent into it is not the aswer. 

ADVICE: I have no more advice to give nor any else to say, but you are not alone if you are being bullied. contact beyond blue, they are really supportive and fast with there results.

so thats all from me, and thank you all for listing, i think all of you are amazing in your own fabulous ways. there my not be anything to heal my shatterd soul besides love, im bi sexual and have never told anyone, my wattpad, is @summerskys2345, talk to me if you need a friend.

bye lovelies xoxoxo