Submission 594

Hello, i am submission 507 and i have decided to tell more of my story. So as you all know, my bullying started in grade 4. People would always tease me for no reason, i was a kind, loving person and being the age that i was, i didn't understand why they were doing this to me. They teased me about what my hair looked like, my figure, and even my nose. One winter, i was walking home from school and 2 of my bullies were walking behind me. I didn't think anything of it. They started chucking snowballs at me and told me i was worthless. That stung yes, but again, i didn't really think anything of it. Days and days passed after that and they were still spreading rumors about me. Grade 5 i switched to a new school. I was happy there. I had an accident there where i fell on my face on concrete after sliding on rocks. I had to go to the hospital and got 10 stitches in the corner of my right eye, and i'm left with a permanent scar. Grade 6, i switched back to the school i was bullied at. They didn't really bother me. So i was okay. Little did i know it would be my last year there. My school had shut down after 88 years of being open. I started at my new school in grade 7, i had alot of problems with the people i thought were my friends. I was working in the hallway of my class one time, becuase i have a tendency of getting headaches easily. So this girl who i thought was my friend, stuck a drawing on my locker, of course, calling me a pig. At lunch one day, a guy came up to me and tried shoving a plastic bag over my head. That was the last time i ever ate in class. I volunteered with smaller children after that. Grade 8 was okay for me. There was still some issues. Along with family issues i was having, i began cutting myself. I kept it a secret. Well tried, some people found out and spread a rumour about it. On facebook in grade 7, some girls who i thought were my friends, cyberbullied me for 2 days straight. That night, i got calls from them saying i was a bitch a whore and a slut. (I have never slept with anyone). the police were at my school the next day and i got them charged. Grade 9 was okay in my opinion. I made some friends that i am so glad to have in my life. Until second semester of grade 9, i really did not get along with my art teacher. She kept kicking me out and accusing me of things i did not do. Like for example, there was this supply ea that i had in the class. I was working in a different room and came back downstairs to ask my teacher something. She was eavesdropping on my conversation with my friend and she apparently heard me swear. My teacher sent me to the office. Not even willing to hear my side of the story. I left the room one time and she asked me if i had everything i needed. I said yeah. And she mocked me.

I guess what you learn from this is that there is a bright side to everything. That it does get better.