Story 386

All the bullying started in 5th grade. Back then, I didn't really have any friends. To be honest, I knew everyone in the class and assumed they were all my friends. I didnt really know I was being bullied. They would call me names and push me around but I just shrugged it off. It wasn't until I got to 6th grade that it got worst. I went to a hasian school and I was one of the few who were Latin. I thought it wouldn't be a problem but it was. On the first day of class it was all good. I was basciaclly the only one in my 1st period class who was new. I even made a friend who, till this day, remains my friend. While some other people like to hang around in class exchange, I like to get to class early. There was this once class, Foundation, where at the beginning of the class we read some.kind of novel. Just to inform, I was usually the class favorite because of (what my teachers call) excellent behavior and grades. Being early in class, I would ask my teacher if I could read first. It wasnt a problem until I started doing it everday. People teased me for being a teachers pet. I eventually got a friend, who was Canadian and black. We would hang our everyday and e joy the few classes we had y OK get her until she started seeing OK there friends. Now, I'm usually cool with my friends having other friends. But then she started dicthing me and soon was persuaded that I was a total douchebag. It got worst in home. My mom and dad got divorced and we were having money problems. My mom would often scream at me for little things without realizing that she was hurting me. Every day I would cry myself to sleep. It even got worse when the fights started happenining. The school I went to was known for starting fights and having the worsts grades. All the fights usually happened around me or were me getting beaten up. If it wasn't me, I would get seriously hurt by the fights. I managed to survive the entire school year and passes all of my classes, still being a teachers pet. 7th grade got better because I was transferred to another school where I made better friends. Sure, there were still people who didn't like me but they didn't harass me. My mom started getting calmer too. I didn't have depression, suicide thoughts, or felt like running away anymore. I didn't have to hear "Im gonna find out where you live and kill you" or "your ejust a lifeless soul roaming the earth". If you are being bullied, have depression, our want to commit suicide please confront someone. There's always a person who cares.