Submission 736

It's still a mystery to me, why they did it. Why pick on me, slight me and make me feel like I was a weirdo. Well, I am a weirdo, in my own way - as we all are in our own ways - but they made me feel like I was more so.

This happened when I was in Elementary School. I was a big girl then, not the usual thin, popular chick who everyone liked. Heck, I even was one of the foreigners of the class - not that you could tell, had no accent or whatnot. Just ordinary white chick, little bit overweight from the average weight between us girls, and from another country.

As I mentioned above, I don't know the reason behind the bullying. It was nothing physical or psychological, just felt left out and used, possibly manipulated. Made me cry once during class, hid it well, though.

But you know what? I got stronger thanks to those little twats. Now no one dares to piss me off because they know I can crush them verbally, make them feel like piece of shit under my feet, too digusting to deem my notice. Now I won't let anyone rule over me. Never. Again.

So, you know what, bitches? Thanks to you I am stronger, my personality is vicious when pissed off and if I ever saw them again, I would thank them for what they did, how they helped me become stronger and wish them pleasant trip to the deepest Hell there is. And watch them burn, while enjoying it. 

ADVICENever growel before your bullies, become stronger, forget those twats and prove to yourself and everybody else that you can achieve everything you dreamed of, no matter how daft it could be. Be your own master. Be your own ruler. Never. Give. Up. On. Yourself. And finally, cherish and love yourself.