Submission 849

Ok well im not the best writer so here it goes.

I guess the bullying started in 5th grade when i started going to a new school.

At first i would just get called names like "bitch" or "stupid" and i would get ignored and left out. At the time it didnt seem like that big of a deal to me. In 6th grade the bullying went away for the most part, but i still intentionally got left out sometimes. In 7th grade is when the bullying got pretty bad. I got shoved in to lockers, and about 40 people would go around calling me an "ugly ass slut" and stuff like that. I got a few notes in my locker telling me that i should go kill myself because no one would care. I eventually started believing the things people would say, and i became depressed. I started cutting and my cuts were pretty bad. They went all the way up my arms, and half way up my legs. I eventually stopped cutting after about 2 months. Then summer break came around and i was a pretty happy person during that time. Then 8th grade started and from the first day i started getting bullied again. This year is much worse than last year. I feel so depressed, and i just want to die honestly. I feel so fat and ugly. And i feel so insecure... Im literally insecure about everything about me. Im insecure about my teeth, my hands, my hair, EVERYTHING. And i know i am ugly and fat and everything else because i have been told that so many times in the last 1 1/2 years. Now the bullying is so bad, a girl who used to be my "best friend" came up to me today and told me to my face that i should go kill myself, and she would throw a party. Well thats my story about bullying...