Submission 1077

When I was about 4 years old I lived in a lovely home with my mom, dad, sister, brother, two dogs, and one cat. I went to a lovely school, I loved it there but I only had about one friend and frequently got myself into a lot of trouble.

My brother had been a really messed up kid he would watch my mom get dressed, sexually harass me, etc. I don't really remember it since it was so long ago.

One night my brother and I had been playing in a box, my mom was watching closely since she had known what was wrong with my brother, he touched me innapropriately, I didn't understand sense I was so little, and my mom grabbed me and moved me away from him.

We soon had to send him away, which led to moving and leaving my school. My dad had been into drugs I didn't know but my mom did, she knew what was up, he always would say he was going on business trips, and he got a really good job, but he'd never tell us what the job was.

At the time my family didn't have much money, so we couldn't buy a house or food, our grandparents let us move in with them, they had several extra rooms for us to have and it was perfect.

For a little while...

My grandpa was informed by my dad's father that my dad had gotten into drugs, which led to my grandpa assuming my mom was taking drugs to. This then led to a huge argument and we moved once again. We moved in with our aunt in this little home, it was gorgeous, I went to a new school... again.

But I got horribly sick and this lasted up for about three weeks, I couldn't do anything at all, what sucked is that my aunt was a doctor and wouldn't let me do anything, and forced me to take naps and take medicine, daily.

Soon we had enough money to afford a tiny little house near our aunts house, my mom and dad began fighting a lot, I loved my dad and wanted to stay with him whenever my mom went out with my sister.

My mom figured out that my dad messed up, she came to get me, and my dad came in the car and she drove off, I didn't cry because I knew that it'd hopefully get better.

Gladly, we finally moved back with our grandparents, unfortunately my dad started stealing stuff, we didn't know this at the time, but I was always blamed for the stuff constantly disappearing.

This included electronics, cameras, food, etc. My own father even blamed me for stealing my sisters camera.

One night my friend spent the night and we were playing on my DS, as soon as we fell asleep I heard my dad come in with a flashlight I asked him what he was doing. He said he was just checking in, I woke up the next morning with my DS missing.

Everyone finally caught on, and I came downstairs one morning to my mom and sister sitting on the couch sobbing, as well as my dad, I asked what was going on and my mom said my dad was leaving. I came and sat next to him, we cried together.

He stood up, and began walking out the door, I followed him and hugged him, crying harder, screaming for him not to leave, he didn't say anything. He walked out the door, leaving my mom, sister, and myself, crying.

I went upstairs screaming out the window, and begging for him to come back. He was gone, I hadn't seen him for 5 years.

Soon my mom found love for another man, when my mom first introduced me to him, I did NOT trust him, he seemed weird and creepy, but I didn't tell my mom how I felt because I wanted her to be happy, and didn't want another relationship to be ruined.

He seemed so nice, he'd take us out to ice cream, he'd let me help him detail cars. But one day, one horrible horrifying day.

There was a huge power outage, and my stepdad was out "helping" remove a tree on his moms house. So he said, my mom fought with him for hours over the phone, as each phone died.