Submission 1079

I don't feel as if I have anyone, my best friend I never see...my family is horrible, and I hate reality.

At school, it seems as if I'm invisible. Like a ghost whom wishes to find its way to heaven. When I am noticed, it's the worst, I sense judgeing and glares, God knows why.

My smile is fake, I never talk due to the stuff that occurs at home. You see, my mom gets "handsy". She touches me whenever I don't want to be touched, and really inappropriately.

She, will rap me In a "hug" and grab my breast on perpous. I always feel so harassed, especially after what happened last week. You see I was just laying, innocently on my bed, when my mother entere my room.

She suddenly, dove on to my bed and put her hands up my night gown. I was pinned down, and no matter how much I tried to scream and escape, I would fail, I'm to weak.

I felt her hands on my thighs, in my underwear, across my stomach and on my breasts. She grabbed my phone I was holding from my hands, probably so I couldn't call the police.

Then she whent back to her bed, and I just curled up in a little ball and shivered all over. I can't cry, so I cut and self harm in other ways. My father wasn't much better.

He would yell, just yell and scream, I can't believe how easy he would snap at me. As well as my little sister, she is only a child, and I would die if she will end up like me....depressed.....anorexic......with major anxiety problems.

Whenever people talk to my family, when we are all here. They make it seem like I'm the bad guy, my parents smile so brightly and fakely you can practically see there halos, then they LIE THROUGH THERE TEETH.

At home I am not safe....at school I'm a Stupid outcast, so there is just no place where I could truely belong...no place where I could feel safe. Nothing to look forward to....I just wanna be gone..................

My name is @Asunayuuki17

QUESTION: How can I stop this, escape this world. Get away from my family, and school. Do I need to end my life?