Story 71

I don't want to act like my life is terrible. People have experienced a lot worse bullying then mine. I am not going to pretend that the bullying is the worst thing I ever experienced. The thing is that no matter how bad the bullying is it still isn't okay. I experienced social bullying. A lot of people don't pay attention to it because they feel like it's not as important. I have a long story to tell and it all began in fourth grade.

I was in the a group of friends that litteraly called themselves "the group." How original. I was close with them and we would hang out constantly. As a young kid, I didn't have magnificent social skills. I was sassy and thought the world cared about me. Members of the group didn't like my sass so they came up with they code "kitty cat" for me (yes, I am obsessed with cats.) Kitty cat drank the milk means I rolled my eyes. Kitty cat went to the bathroom means I am over reacting or being dramatic. I felt left out. Eventually the drama passed, but from those events I should have known to unfriend all of them. Little did I know what would happen next.

In my school district 5th grade is the start of middle school. More kids: more members of the group. In the beginning of the year I already had some separate verbal bullying issues with a different group of girls. It wa shard and I would believe everything they said. "You're ugly." "No one would care if you die." That wasn't as bad as what would happen next. Kitty cat wasn't over. Apparently, as much as I thought I changed as a person wasn't enough for people. I was never enough. They wanted me out...again. People who shouldn't have got involved believed they are apart of it.

One day I was with the group of girls during gym. We were playing capture the flag. Bully 1 the heart of the struggle, was trying to get the flag from my team. I tried stopping her, but she was like, "don't even try, you wouldn't be able to catch me." This doesn't seem that bad, but for some reason it felt worse than it really was. I stopped trying and let her get away with the flag. Later when we were going back inside for lunch she glared at me. I obviously knew she probably wouldn't want me sitting there thinking I was "over-sentistive or dramatic." I sat at I different table with a different group of friends. I went to buy my lunch and when I came back they were sitting at a different table by command of Bully 1. I didn't eat my food and went home "sick."

None of these girls knew they were bullying, you might be doing it without knowing. Bullying is terrible and it should end. It made me feel worthless. I had other struggles going on in my life and with this on top of it I came depressed. My parents eventually found out and they were not happy. Luckily, I am not bullied today, but I don't want to become to close to people with fear of being hurt.

Wattpad: XxauthorsnotexX