Story 428

My bullying story is something that scarred me up to this day. It all started way back in preschool. I was pushed down the stairs, and I was pushed around and etc. Up to 6th grade it was mostly physical. In 6th grade I felt like I had friends. Although they were fake to me and talked behind my back. They harrased me or had their boyfriend's commit some act to me. They would all laugh at me and I was always left out. I had my cousin with me at the time but he was in 8th grade. He would let me sit with him and his friends and they actually made everything better. The reason the girls wanted to be my 'friend' was because of him. At one point one of the meanest girls had him. But she used him and cheated on him. During 7th grade i moved schools and started in a charter school. Things got better but I was still left out and bullied. Not as worse but it was still something. Towards the end of the year i changed schools again to a public school. It was so much better there. Nothing bad happened and I was left out but I was okay with the few friends I had. Now in the summer, i started receiving messages from two girls. One was calling me a fake because I recently started liking a band she liked. In 6th grade she told me about them but i wasn't into rock back then. She was throwing crap at me and i simply ignored her. By that time i learned that attention is what bullies what. So Bully #1 continued to harrass me and tell me oh how ugly i am. I blocked her and that's when bully #2 ( her bestfriend ) mesaged me saying some guy from her school ( the school i went to for 6th grade ) liked me. I told her i didn't care. She was surprised at first honestly. I told her I had a boyfriend. He was my first boyfriend but in the end he kinda was a douche. She kept pestering me about the guy who supposedly liked me. She proceeded to say how he doesn't like me because I'm ugly. At this point i was frustrated with her so i took her insults as compliments. It threw her off and she left me alone. ( If you're ever in a situation where the bully wants to hurt you with pointless insults, just respond to it as compliments. It will help the situation. Just smile and show it doesn't affect you ) Now for 8th grade i was moving back to my 6th grade school. My mom forced me to and i couldn't be happier ** sarcasm ** . Anyways, bully #2 continued to talk crap about me to everyone. It didn't bother me until i was reading , minding my own bussiness, and she goes on talking about me. I put my book away and wait for the bell to dismiss us. Once it rings i was walking after her to confront her. What do you know? She notices me walking behind her and speed walks to her bus. The bully was afraid of her victim. After that day she didn't say a thing about me but she had the odacity to try and befriend me. I played along politely. I was raised that way but it simply irked me. I was a bit more confident with myself yet still had low self esteem. Now up to today, I'm stronger yet my self esteem is 6 feet under. My confidence is building up in studies but personally, my confidence has left me. That's my story and its not really detailed but I hope someone knows that you aren't always going to have people behind you. Always keep your head up and don't give bullies the satisfaction of seeing you damaged. Smile in their face and just beam of happiness. Throwing them off is the best that you can see. Let them talk, what they doesn't define you. Their words mean absolutely nothing. You're you and you're special in a way you don't see. Trust me, you are amazing. Stay strong and don't do stupid actions over people who aren't worth the pain.