Story 129

Ok so bullying was bad in 5th grade. My math teacher was always mean to me and would yell at me for nothing. She even tried to call me stupid cause I couldn't figure out a question I was suppose to answer. People would always tease me cause I was like the biggest tomboy in the whole grade. I enjoyed watching Batman,Ninja turtles,LEGO related stuff,Teen Titans etc. there was this popular girl group and they were teasing me so bad but I didn't mind it all. So when I got to 6th grade I was so nervous. I didn't know any of the new teachers. Most of my friends from 5th grade were in 6th grade. We switched classes on that day. When I got to Math class, I was scared that my new Math teacher would be just as bad as the one from 5th grade. But first off, it was a guy teacher and young. He also had Batman and Marvel posters all over the classroom. I sat just right behind his desk. I scooted closer to him and said to him:"Hey I'm (my name) and I love Batman too." He smiled at me and I smiled back and he was immediately my new favorite teacher. But then something happened. A couple weeks later, people started saying that I had a crush on my math teacher even though I didn't . This absolutely came out of no where. I was so confused. The popular girls I mentioned earlier attempted to actually beat me. And they did. But my math teacher stopped them and even got them suspended. I was going through depression too so he helped through it. But during the summer, I found out that my best BFF started the whole I have a crush on my math teacher thing. I ended our relationship. But overall I'm doing awesome!!