Submission 813

My bullying started in 2nd grade belive it or not. I was not mean to others however I had an attitude. Bully 1 would throw kids shoes over fences and stuff like that, however, she was ecpecially mean to me she made my 2nd grade hell. She pushed me she yelled at me called me names. You may not think much of this but for a second grader this really bruises your ego.

3rd grade was better and everything went smoothly for the first 3 months. But then bully 2 and 3 came around. Bully 2 would spread rumors that I had a contagious desiese and no one should be around me because they would become infected. Bully 3 would laugh at me and call me names.

4th grade Bully1 came back into the picture. Except worse she would blackmail me into doing things I didn't want to. By saying if you don't want to become s*** like you were in second and third grade then do blah blah blah or I'll make your life hell once more.

5th grade was amazing Bully1 apologized for everything and is now one of my closest friends.

Now onto 6th grade. Well this year was worse than all years combined. It all started with this one show off who I am calling Bully4. Bully4 is a cheerleader and was always doing back tucks and well showing off. One day I muttered fricken show off under my breath and hell broke loose he pushed me till I was on the ground, he would corner me and kick me till my shins bled. This is when I started to self harm. I cut my wrists and wore jacket in PE when it was 110 degrees. In math Bully5 would stab me in the back with mechanical pencils. Once I got the courage to ask to move seats my seat was worse one kid would draw inappropriate things on my HW and call me a fat wh***. I asked to move again (BIG MISTAKE!!). My next seat was worst of all Bully6 would call me fat ugly and tell me that I might as well die because no one else would care. No one deserves to see my face because they will immediately go scuicidal. I cut more however no longer on my wrist I cut my stomach because on one could see and othe places. I stopped eating developed social axiety. I can no longer look in the mirror with out crying.

I am in 7th grade and still being bullied I would love to explain the rest to you but this is already really long. No one deserves to go through what I am. I wish you all my best of wishes