Story 461

My bullying started in about first grade because I was short and my voice was higher than other peoples and I couldn't say my R's right. Then 5th grade it got worse cause I had to get glasses and I wasn't skinny enough or pretty enough. So 6th grade I started wearing make up and eventually got a boyfriend. But along with that came anorexia. 7th grade started the cyber bullying and then depression and the suicide thoughts and attempts and 8th through beginning of 10th came boyfriend after boyfriend and even more suicide attempts. Eventually in about 9th grade I got really bad anxiety. It wasn't until the end of 10th that I told anyone this and those people were my friends and also people have been through all of this and it was probably the best thing I ever done because now going in to 11th grade I can say that I'm rarely cyber bullied and when I am I know that what they say is not true and even though I still think about suicide I haven't attempted it in about 5 months, well now a few days but its getting better. My anxiety only shows up when I get on stage to sing at my school or church because I have stage fright and my depression only shows up when I hit a rough patch. As for the anorexia, I'm happy to announce that I'm officially free of that! I know this isn't the end for me. I still have a lot of life ahead of me. I know that a lot of people get bullied but we shouldn't let it consume us!