Submission 1048

I think it was around the middle of 5th grade everything started to go down hill. First, I was being pulled away from good grades, because I got so distracted of the drama that was being sorted around about me. At the time, I had family issues so, being called words that no child should ever hear wasn't helping

I would get so angry! I took it out on my family, my mom honestly, there were times I cursed at her...only to regret it sooner or later. When I start being a brat I leave the room for a few minutes, come back, and only to find my mother crying in her room. There was a time my mother got so fed up she told me quote on quote, "I can't wait 'till you're old enough and I can kick you out!" I never realized how bad it was and to this day I continue to do things like this, regretting it after awhile.

School wasn't any better as my anxiety grew even worse. If someone even made the slightest joke about anything out of order on me..I'd freak out and try to fix it. If someone told me my breath was disgusting my response would be that I ate something bad in the morning.

Every heard of the cheese touch? Yeah, I was involved in something like that, but I was the monkey in the middle. If I touched Bully 1-20 they would freak out and put hand cleaner on them. I told the teacher, but they continue to do it from this very day.

I used to talk to A LOT of people online, but ever since this guy came around...I cooled down a little bit. 'Friend' 1 would talk to me every day on mobile as we talked about our days'. We shared photos and all that...soon found out he went to my school. He told the whole entire grade I sexted him, he being oh-so popular everyone believed him. I didn't tell anyone and kept this to myself...I still do.

Sorry, for the mistakes.

QUESTION: For once, I want to know if I can trust people? I've never met anyone who doesn't betray me in the end.