Story 179

What type of bullying did you experience?

When I was a kid, I was bullied at school because I was fat, and I had fake friends. Girls used to avoid me because of the way I looked. Boys made my life a nightmare, but not all. Actually, my childhood best friend was a boy. He never teased me and always stood with me. My family were always there for me. I was grateful. That's when I decided to lose weight. And I did in the summer. I came back and I've lost weight in 4th grade. The boys were shocked. I was proud.

How old were you when the bullying started?

Probably 8 and it ended 10 (school)

How did you feel when you were being bullied?

All I remember is that I felt lonely. I just don't want to remember those days. The thing is people still consider me fat. I just get hurt and I just feel like I'm blind. It's hard to live with what people think of you. I'm not beautiful. I'm okay. But I see every person as a beautiful human being. I'm just different from those girls that boys ran after. They wear makeup, skinny, and beautiful. I'm not like them.Believe me I don't exist in school. I don't care about my looks or my body.

Who bullied you?

Classmates, cousins

How did you feel after being bullied?

I was kind to everyone, and I know the feeling. So I just want bullying to stop, because what people experience through it makes them hate themselves. Thank you guyss! Hope my message is delivered!!! I've experienced bullying in school but millions are experiencing it now! #stopbullying