Submission 993

I was with my best friend. I would always play with her. But a girl kept bullying me. I don't know why. She just enjoyed making me cry and fall over. One day she came over to me whilst I was playing with my best friend, we were playing with the school's bubbles. She pretended to be nice and asked if she could have a go. I said whoever could guess the answer to my question gets the bubbles. My best friend won. She called me a rude name and snatched the bubble blower out if my friends hand and walked me with it, the threw it down and I told the teacher later. I saw her give herself a Chinese burn and she told the teacher I had done it to her. We were sent to stand by the wall for the rest of the playtime. She pushed me and kicked the wall so hard, it broke, it was a thin wood kind of wall, a small hole though. She got badly told off and then shouted at me again saying she wishes I were never born. Wich hurt me because I had a problem when I was a newborn and nearly could've died. Then one day I was really upset. Wich made things worse because she teased me so much about it. My mom had cancer. I didn't know whether she was going to pass away or not. But still the girl who bullied me laughed and joked and teased me about it. I then moved away. My father had a new job somewhere else. I was going to miss my best friend and everything about the school but I definitely wasn't going to miss that bully.

A couple weeks after I moved, the best friend from that school I was bullied in sent me a text:

Did you know that the girl who bullied you got suspended for a week for punching someone in the face?

Teasing, name calling, physical alterations. About 7. I was bullied by a classmate. Push me, swear at me, blame bad things on me then laugh. Miserable, sad, like I was lost, like torture to my mind. Better that it was over but still hurt in some way. My best friend helped me cope. I was scared of falling asleep incase she was in my dreams, I was extremely tired after and couldn't concentrate in class. No I haven't contemplated suicide. Yes I told teachers, friends and my parents. Because I thought they could help, but it didn't work as well as I hoped. I was bullied for about 2 and a half years. Not really, my brother and his friends pick on me alot and spread rumours about me, but I have lots of friends now and I can live with it.

QUESTION: How do you tell whether your friend is making a mistake? How do you help her not bully because she thinks she's not bullying because her new friend is apparently awesome?

ADVICE: Stay strong. Or let it all out. Try ignore it. Or feel sorry for them, they must be sad people if the obly joy they get is by hurting others.