Submission 534

I'm still being bullied. I'm 13.a girl. It just started on the second semester. She started calling me fat, worthless, stupid, ugly and annoying and no wonder everyone else hates me.

She's was my second best friend. I thought she was a nice person but she just wanted to take stuff from me.

She invited me over for her birthday party and when I declined she slapped me across the face.

I had a crush on this guy for about two weeks. We laughed, talked and did so much. She caught him hugging me as I was crying because of what she told me. I was almost explaining but she shouted''anonymous, come here this second ''while dragging me to class.

She started going on and on about how he hates me which made me cry even more.

She called me a weak coward.

She told him that I said I hate him. It broke his heart.

The next day he asked me why I said that and when I denied. He just walked away with out saying anything.

At lunch time I sat with my best friend, anonymous, and she told me that he said he loves me.

She heard that and went to tell him I would never like him.

After that he didn't talk to me for about three weeks. He dragged me to the games equipment storage room and kissed the living daylights out of me. We pulled away for breath and he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. We continued our make out session and got rudely interrupted by my bully.

She pulled my hair which earned her a slap from my English teacher.

I'm still his girlfriend. Though she still bullies me. He keeps saying that I should tell someone else who can do something about it or he will do it himself.

He agreed to give me more time.

I will not ever tell anyone about it like ever. She will kill me.