Story 293

I have been bullied since I was in reception so I was like 4-5 one of these boys in my class always said I was stupid at everything that I did he always tripped an pushed me over in the class and playground this carried on through to year 6 but by then he had his mates to bully me to they did the same and also pushed me out of all kind of activities that we were doing in class and said I am not good enough I started crying about this came home all upset to my parents and my sister she didn't do or say anything but when I was in the middle of year 6 they said to ignore the boys and then they will give up so I started doing that I made friends with a girl in year 5 and she became my best friend we did have our ups and downs but we always fixed them in the end but at the end of year 6 the boys did stop bullying me but then there was this girl that lives near me an she started to bully me before I went in high school she called me fat and ugly and talked to me as if I was stupid and when I was in year 9/10 she was on a tunnel thing next to a train track and I went through/under the tunnel an she threw a brick at me luckily I didn't get hit by it because I ran as quick as I could but when I started high school (year 7) everyone said I had greasy hair when I didn't they carried it on till the end of year 11 so it was getting old by then and the girl that was best mates with me in year 5+6 we stopped hanging out with each other and that when we came in year 7 but in year 10 she started saying that I have rabies when I dont at the time I didn't know why she was saying this because I didn't do anything and then I fell out with one of my classmates (boy) an he started calling me fat and ugly and I used to be with him to so he called me a cheater when I didn't cheat on him he cheated on me and when I started college there were these girls and they always gave me snottys and said that I did it when I didn't it was them they thought they was the best in the whole class 'popular' as they say also it's like they thought they were 'royal' because they always told me and my best friend to shut up so we couldn't have a laugh at all but they could cause we couldn't tell them to shut up and the teachers was on their side they always got their way but for in September this year I am gonna move college and try to start fresh their cause for now I have been bullied all my life with all this happening to me I thought I was by myself so whoever is getting bullied now don't think that because you are not on your own and that you are all beautiful you may have different ways and that to others but you are still beautiful no matter what :)