Story 252

I was cyber bullied by an app called "Kik" and it started around when I was 12 my age right now & I was bullied by an old friend & her ex. Her ex would call me a "hoe" or a "thot" [That Hoe Out There] and my friend would put such emoji's like" 😂" "👏". Every time I tried to go again her ex and stick up for myself he'd say "I'll shoot you on gang bitch or even stfu" . The sad part was that I like her ex. He'd call me bae but around her it was hoe . Everytime I said I liked her ex she'd say "stay away from him how he mine" and I felt weak & weaker. But since then he told me that she doesn't like you and I told my about it and she said its true or cussed me out in way to tell me that and what hit me so hard was she said you were the side friend and couple weeks late I told her connections were cut off and she said duh and that just hurt me and I felt like I was too. I want everyone to hear my story and know everything is going to be alright. What made this said is that I call her ex bae cause he doesn't "like her". I deleted Kik and just stayed on other social medias and blocked my old friend. I want everyone to know that its alright and think about this quote from my favorite singer " You'll rot in this world if you let it" August Alsina [Hip Hop]. Thank you for your attention!