Submission 557

I have a bullying story I would like to share. My name is Ashlei,and I have been bullied for 2 years straight. It all started in middle school. It was the beginning of seventh grade, I got asked out by a boy. I'll call him b1. He was so rude and mean and he got suspended from school A LOT!!! So I said no. Plus I already had a boyfriend.Well b1 went running to my boyfriend right after I said no and rod my boyfriend that I was cheating on him with b1. Luckily my boyfriend knew that it wasn't true so that didn't start anything with my boyfriend and I. But it did cause b1 to act up and by act up I mean he pulled a knife out in my friend and threatened to kill him. I don't know why b1 brought my friend into this but he did, and my friends mom pulled him out of school and he is going to another one. B1 got suspended for almost the whole year but when he came back he would beat me up and call me a whore and a slut. He told me all the time that I should just kill myself and that I don't deserve to live. Well o took this to heart and I have tried to kill myself a handful of times. I still have the scars to remind me of all those mean words and horrible times.well when my boyfriend found all this out he and his friends beat b1 up. B1 got suspended again. The next year he was a grade behind and he would still be mean to me and I would still cut myself. I finally broke down and told my mom after 2 years and she was so mad that I didn't tell her sooner. She went to go talk to my principal and he said that he had suspended b1 but when I went back he was there. My principal lied to my mom so my mom got mad and I mean really mad and she pulled me and my sister out of school. We are homeschooled now. But anyway on to what I really want to say. If you are being bullied and haven't told anyone yet please tell someone as soon as it happens it will make your life so much easier in the end. It definitely made mine easier.

~ Ashleilynn 91