Story 227

It started during my 6th grade year. I was happy to finally be considered a middle schooler. I didn't know anyone, and didn't have friends until I started Band.

I met this girl who also was a 6th grader (we had 7th and 8th graders in band) Me and her became the best of friends until I became friends with her friend. She hated it. She stopped being friends with me and started harassing me with me with multiple of her friends. She would send me messages like "Since your German, you should go back to Germany and let Hitler deal with you." One of her friends would send threats in facebook explaining how she will kick my butt and how her brother could do it also.

I tried to tell the Guidance Counselor, but it didn't work.

I just ignored them as the best I could and soon enough school ended, and I moved schools.

My 7th grade year was worse. I met a boy and we started to have feelings for each other... One night, he asked for a picture.. and I sent it. Everyone received one, knowing it was me. I became the new "slut" After the picture got out, I broke up with him... and tried to move on with new friends. Eventually, I would see comments on my Facebook pictures saying things like "You stuff your bra" "Your boobs are fake." Etc. I deleted the pictures and blocked the people who commented..

Soon enough, school ended and I was going to another school. It was pretty nice and I made a few new friends, who I left when I had to go to a different high school.

I met this guy, on the soccer team, and we started to be a couple. And within 6 months, I lost my viriginty. People found out and called me easy to get. I tried to ignore it, because I really loved him. Stuff happened, causing him to leave his home and love with me and my family. After school ended, he left. I cried thatmight because I knew it wouldn't be the same, but I was willing to make it work. We broke up because he claimed I cheated. One of my guy friends, from 8th grade, came into contact with me again. He wanted to hang out, however, I didn't want his girlfriend thinking something was going to happen. I talked to her and she said it was okay. Turns out, the next day I received a phone call from my boyfriend.. He said my friend called him saying I'm going to cheat on him with her boyfriend. I tried to say I didn't.. but he refused to believe me..

That was last summer.. and every since then.. it doesn't even matter.