Submission 671

I'm gonna skip the dramatic backstory of how we used to be friends and stuff because you guys don't care.

Basically, my neighbor, who shall be called 'the bully' has turned into a huge jerk. Lately he's become way meaner, and it isn't just our middle school bickering anymore. I even think a couple of his noticed.

So, basically, I have some sleeves that say 'bitch' on them. I enjoy wearing them, they make me confident. But the bully randomly told me last week that I'm a slut for having them and that my mom only bought them for me because she thinks I'm a slut, too.

Like, his nice friends brought the sleeves up on the bus today, but they did it in a completely different way. They did not feel the need to use the word 'slut' at all.

Well, one of the friends, he shall be called 'the jerk', is just like the bully. And I feel bad for his brother because the jerk has a twin brother who hangs out in their friend group. So the jerk goes around, being a jerk, and his really cute brother also gets blamed, since they're almost identical.

The other day, the jerk called me a freak. All I did was ask about a fight that they had with my parents, and he said, "Sorry, we don't talk to freaks." I'm not gonna lie, that stung.

But here's the thing. As much as I dislike my neighbors, I still don't want them to get in trouble. Sure I tell my parents about everything they do, but I don't want them to actually get in real trouble. So that's why today on the bus, I informed the innocent twin and the innocent other dude, who never offended my sister and I. I showed them the Facebook group for our neighborhood, and showed them how people were talking about calling the police on them for doing certain things. Even though when I showed them, all they seemed to do was mock it, they did actually look, and they really did appreciate it. I noticed that all day, those two have been nothing but nice to me. The random innocent dude kept doing what he was doing, and the nice twin started waving at me every time I saw him (Which I do not mind at all, he's really cute.). But unfortunately, the bully seemed to notice the difference in the nice twin's behavior. So he's gotten even meaner.

I have a long neck. I never really noticed it before, but I practically look like a giraffe. A couple times I've kinda noticed and felt insecure I guess, but it all went away pretty quickly. This time, someone else noticed though, so it didn't go away so quickly. Even my sister and best friend agree that it's too long. And of course, the bully noticed. So earlier today, as the nice twin started waving at me, the bully started making fun of my neck. As if it wasn't humiliating enough that my glasses were broken and only staying on my one arm, he had to make fun of my weakest spot, my neck.

He was mimicking me. He practically bent over backwards, and put his chin up as far as humanly possible, to imitate my neck. He looked ridiculous, so obviously my neck looked ridiculous too. I was too busy thinking about my neck length as I kept walking home that I was zoned out until I heard someone yell a question at me.

They asked, "Did it hit you?" I was confused, then I realised they must've throw something at me, trying to hit me. Well, that just proves how hated I am by them. But, I just ignored it.

So, that was earlier today, and I haven't been outside since. I've been too afraid because there's always outside, and my self esteem is too low right now.

I'm not gonna be able to update you people on what's going on, but yeah, it's gonna keep happening. And it's only gonna get worse. The twins are moving soon, and the random innocent dude will be leaving a little bit after that. But, as they pointed out, the bully isn't planning on moving any time soon.