Story 28

[Also the girl from the story about the tomboy girl (aka #3)]

My screen lit up with a notification, and I paused the facetime with my best friend.

Its only been three years and we've been though so much; from dragging each other through the mud, to us checking out the same books at the same time, getting bored of it at the same time, and turning it in at the same time.

It was an instagram notification.

[Username] wants to send you a DM!

(The username was hating.[my friends name])

Of course, I accepted quickly, and was met with a pitch black photo of...the darkness, I guess.

[Italics] 'kill urself or I will do it for you.'

Of course, before this, I already had a depression period. That time frame when everything was sad but then a boy came in and helped me and became my long distance boyfriend. My parents weren't really approving either, but to be honest, I didn't care that he was fourteen and already smoking and drinking beer. All I cared about was that he understood my problems. (Although I wasnt abused my my mother like he was)

I immediately texted my best friend.

Me: hey

Her: wazup

Me: *sends picture*

Her: WHAAT

Her: WHAAT

Her: WHAAAAAT

Her: THAT BITCH IS GONNA DIE.

she proceeded to angrily send threats to that account, report that account with all the accounts she owned (she had a bunch), and text all her friends about it.

Meanwhile, the account had other thoughts in mind.

He deleted the account and made a similar account with a similar username and told me to kill myself.

By then, my best friend had already intercepted it (she knows my psssword) and was starting to hide the message when he sent another one.

'Go die bitch ur an ugly fag.'

If that wasn't enough, he commented on every one of my photos with "ugly"

My best friend became ballistic like a cannibal and started replying with a bunch of hate messages, telling the hater off. She got blocked.

We had a busy feed for weeks.

Rumors were going around school, and people were accusing each other of being the hate account.

All while I was breaking inside.

The only things keeping me alive was my friend & my music. They are the true heroes