Story 94

(In order to understand my bullying story I'll be telling you about my prologue.)

Part 1

It all started back in the Fourth grade, it was the begging of the school year and I had/have two great friends. There was this new girl at this school and after a month the year started I was abandoned by my friends. Throughout the school year I hanged out by myself, Sometimes I was hoping someone will Hang out with me but that never happened. Meanwhile I heard that me and my family were moving away and I was a bit glad that we were, it was going to be a new start for me. But we ended up not to. Then at the end of the school year I finally asked them why they left me alone (I don't know why I asked till that time.) One of them said Its because they saw the new girl lonely so they started hanging out with her. And we decided that next year they will start being with me again. I was a bit glad.

It was the beginning of the new year and my social life came alive again, I started talking a bit more, interacting. I also found out me and my family are planning on moving again. But ou friendship started falling apart. One of them said maybe we shouldn't hang out anymore. I was angry with her that she said that. I told them I was moving, they responded back that they wished I wasn't , and they are going to miss me. I was like WTF? You guys hardly were there fo me and now you guys want me to stay?! After that we did moved.

Part 2

I moved to my new Elementy school, And I wasn't alone. Five of my family members went to that school but only two are my age. I hanged out with two of my family members and this other girl. This other girl at my school offered me to go out with her and her friends. But I decided to only hang out with my family members instead. This one time at lunch it was around Halloween and this is how the conversation kind off went: "So (her name) your going to be a rebel right?" "Yeah and you? What are you going to be, Big mama?" I've always been Self-conscious about my weight. Through out my life I've been known as Fat. I let that one go. After words me and my two family members & that girl decided to split up do to having problems. I didn't know who to be with, I forgot how to socialize with anyone. I was again on my own again. Sometimes when I'm at school it was a living hell, People talking rudely about you behind your back, People laughing at you for the little things. One time at launch I wanted to hang out with one of my family members but she said I couldn't (she hanged out with the popular jocks/preps.) because the most popular girl there was talking about me and she said she didn't wanted to get hurt. Also I hanged out with my other family member and she said her friends wouldn't talk to her because they would talk about things that had to do something about them selfs. I later hanged out with a younger family member of mine and her friend but after a while her friend said they don't want to hang out with me because I'm boring and annoying. I was being picked on this one family member of mine, I told my mother but she didn't do anything about. "Faggot" "Your fat" "your ugly" "(my nickname) sucks dicks" This child is younger than me and knew more inappropriate things than me. I started getting Self-harm thoughts but I just didn't knew how to hurt myself, I tried kitchen knifes, to hard. Until the end of the year I started getting help by my School councilor, She helped me find some friends and until this day I hang out with them.

Till this day I'm still quite, I'm trying my best to interactive with my friends. This year I ended up S-Hing myself. Whenever I go back to my hometown I start getting suicidal, depressed, and S-H thoughts. I don't know if I'll make it through life but right now everything is okey..

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

1) Teasing, name calling

How old were you when the bullying started?

2) 10

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

3) A family member

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

4) Hopeless, nothing worthy, forgettable

How did you feel after being bullied?

5) Normal, Sometimes sad

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

6) My mother and Language arts teacher (I told her after it happened)

Why/why not?

7) So that it would be over

How long were you bullied for?

8) The bullying sometimes happened in a year

Are you still being bullied?

9) No.