Story 199

My bullying started in my 6th grade year. I was bullied by 6 of my old very close friends from elementary school. In 6th grade, it was only name calling. I never knew what I did wrong. In 7th grade I was scared to go to school because they started getting physical and the bad part was that they were all boys. Then by the middle of the school year I was shoved into lockers and being cornered in the gym bathroom by girls I didn't know. A few weeks after that started me and my backstabbing friend were walking around with this guy that her brother knew. He rapped her and forced me by knife point to stay and watch. Of course I didn't leave her and tried to fight him only to have the knife held to my throat. We kept it a secret from our parents for 2 weeks until her brother told them. She turned on me after the story came out in the newspapers. She told everyone what had happened and turned what little friends I had against me. I started to cut myslef. My old friends from elementary school called me a whore and told me I asked for it to happen and that it was my fault because I didn't fight more. But I wasn't the one that was raped. I just didn't want to die that night. In 8th grade the bullying had settled down a little. It was only calling me names and smacking me really hard on the back of my head on the bus. I had so much going on at once I didn't know I was so depressed until 9th grade after I had to finally go to court for the first time to put the rapist away for 20+ years. When everything was over. I finally had a chance to take in everything that happened. I had to go to counseling. Then group therapy and almost got put into one of those places for suicidal people but thankfully that didn't happen. Im now in 10th grade. I actually fight back even to small things like a being called a name or someone looking at me or my friends weird. I still have major depression and ptsd. But I can live with it for now.