Submission 710

When I was younger I was bullied allot, it's not as bad as it used to be but it still happens almost everyday. I just hope my story helps people stand up to bully's, I know I can't be the only one who cares. . . I'm a 15yr old who just started my high school years as a freshman. When I was in 3rd grade I was the "New-Kid-In-School" who happened to be shy, stereotype I know, but try moving schools in the middle of elementary,it's scary! I didn't dress like most girls did at the time,still don't, and I was always growing out of my clothes, having high watered jeans suck. Kids were bullying me allot, I cried when i got home, hiding it from others. One day though, I snapped. A kid shoved me in the hall, didn't even say the mocking sorry's like the others, I was sick of crying, being told I'm less then I really am. I stood up after they shoved me, shoved them back, they looked shocked that i even dared. Before I could explode, I walked away and went home telling the nurse that I had thrown up and could barely stand I had such a bad headache. She let me go, calling so someone could pick me up. The next day kids stopped shoving me, it was a start, just not what I was hoping for. Then out of nowhere a hand came flying at my face. It was the boy i shoved back the day before, I dodged and walked into class, he followed me in and sat next to me all class sending glares my way. When I left the class I shouted in his face all the things that i always wanted to say. Everyone looked shocked. I sighed, that's when I made my first friend that day. Also people started to warm up to me. It doesn't always work out the way you want it to, but it is best to make your voice heard. My user is Sam-The-One-And-Only.Hope my story helps, with all my love ~Sam W.