Submission 554

Hello y'all, my name is Loki, and I just wanted to share my story with y'all, I'll try my best to make it undetstadable.

Bullying started for me when I was in second grade. It was mainly teasing by a few boys from school. They'd never let me play with them. And would always tease me. I only told one person, my baby brother because I didn't know who else would listen.

I was made fun of for my name, and when someone would do that, I'd go hide.

I had one friend, but he never stood up for me and teased me sometimes as well.

The bullying continued into third grade.

Two of my friends would mess with me a lot. They'd pretend to be my friend, and then decide to not be. And they did it just to see me cry. A lot of the boys made fun of me in my class. They called me fat and slow.

I moved to a different town. Bullying stopped in fourth and fifth grade.

In sixth grade, I was bullied. I would rather not say by whom. I acted horrible at school, and my mum pulled me out at the end of the first semester.

In seventh grade I was homeschooled. I nearly killed myself because no one was there for me. But I didn't go, because of one person. She doesn't know how much she means to me. She's four, and she is currently being bullied by her father, emotionally. He also bullied me from the age 9-14, he is my ex step father.

My mother put me back in public school. Once again I was teased for my name.

I was called gay by one of my friends, and my mum.

The effects of bullying to me was being self conscious about my weight and singing. Singing is no longer a problem to me, I love to sing now. I'm learning to get over my weight.

I don't know if that made any sense to y'all at all. I hope it did, sorry if I confused you.

Have a wonderful day to all you beauties! (I mean all of you, you're all beautiful)