Story 349

Ok. Hello. Again. It's me from earlier, 309. I know your probably getting bored of me now. But. I just need to tell someone without people knowing... WHO I am and what I'm feeling. Well. Let's start.

I'm sure you all know friend3. Whose a really big bitch. (If u can't remember read stories 309 and 312/13) but I'm changing her name. Just to make things simpler. (Friend3 is now friend1)

Ok so we all went to Mac Donald's as that's where friend 3 always suggests we go. It was me. Boy1, Boy2, Twin1, Twin2 and friend1. I know it's a lot of people. But hey! I still had friends then. Ish.

We had all bought food, and were sitting down with our food, twin1 to my left twin2 next to him friend1 in front of me boy1 next to her and boy2 next to him. We all used to go to the same primary except boy2 so we all knew each other pretty well. And friend1 likes/liked boy1. As the meal goes on, I start to notice boy1 flirting with me, and this is the ONLY time a boy has ever been slightly interested in me. So, me staring at the fit boy flirting. I flirted slightly back. Of course friend1 didn't like this little. Romance. And quickly tried to put and end to it, she grabbed boy1s shoulder and tried to focus the attention on her, twissilling her hair in her fingers. But boy1 shrugged her off and carried on talking to me, friend1 was NOT pleased.

Friend1 sat in silence for a while before sending me a smug smirk and slowly turning to boy1.

"So... I heard *Me* can't twerk, which is REALLY weird and freaky as any normal person can" I grimaced. This was not true. She was the one who couldn't twerk. (Twerking being the latest faze then). Boy1 just totally shut up and ignored me for a month after that. Haha. Mission accomplished friend1....

I decided to add another Macdonalds story. As there is a lot. It was me friend1 boy1 and boy2. I'm very self conscious so I didn't talk much as we were eating. And to cut things short we all went home, but I went to friend1 s house. Where we were constantly being face timed by boy1 and 2. I went to the toilet and when I came back friend1 had made up this entire story that I was quiet in maccyds because they were teasing me about me use to like boy2. Which completely didn't happen. So it caused a lot of fighting arguements and glares over the next month. Which I noticed friend1 smirked at the argument she has caused...

We need to take a stand to bullying. Read each and every one of these stories, and realise. We don't have to self harm or suicidal to make things better. Because WE can make it better!!! Stand up for bullying and put and end to it!!!!