Story 35

I was bullied when I was in first grade. I had no clue why I was bullied, but now when I think of it I think it is because of my race. I am different.

They called me names, badmouthed me and stuff. The people who were bullying me were those bullies/bad boys of the class. That meant everyone except the popular kids or those normal kids would get bullied.

I felt bad when they teased me but it was still tolerable. I would end up forgiving the bully in my mind.

I told the teachers. They said, Just ignore them. Now that I think of it they were not doing the right thing.

Yeah they confront those bullies but I don't know what they say that the bullies just won't stop.

I had friends but they weren't the ones who would stand up for me. It was like "Don't expect others, stand up for yourself".

Bullying kept on continuing, but during Fourth grade it was just too much. There was this girl I guess you can call her popular girl. She started spreading fake rumours about me. She would force me to give my stuff to her. I didn't say anything. Because she would just bully me more. Because of that I never believed I was beautiful or kind or strong.

During Sixth grade the bullying lessened because my new friends stood up for me.

The lesson I want to show here is
God will send someone to help you. So don't be afraid of them.