Submission 675

Okay, I've given an entry before as @fire_is_me (read story 26). Now, I'm @beautiful_delinquent in Wattpad.

I have already told you all my story of bullying. Well, now I realize that my 5 years of bullying was nothing compared to what I'm going through right now.

My best friend, who really helped me, who always stood by my side, who supported me, who wiped my tears and comforted me, was one among the bullies.

Yes, she was with them, all this while.

And now, she also has started to bully me. And this bullying is not the ordinary. This bullying is terrifying.

She knows each and every single secret of mine. I trusted her with those, but now, she's using my secrets against me. I thought of her as my sister, now she is like one of the stepsisters from Cinderella.

But, I will fight back, no matter what. And I will show her that I'm happy and that I'm rescued from this platonic friendship of ours.

But, it's not as easy as I thought. Everyday, she comes with new techniques of hurting me. She exactly knows where to press the button. She knows everything about me. All of my secrets are now out and in school, there is not one day where no one laughed at me. Literally everyday is a nightmare for me in school.

And sometimes, I just feel like going back to my safe haven, where my loving family is.

And sometimes, when they come late from work, these memories haunt me.